Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dad's Birthday

So it was dad's birthday I am worried because he is sooooooooo old , I mean what happens if something happens to him I might be way more mistreated then he mistreats me, then again maybe I might get a better home where they don't mistreat me at all, hmmmm I think i might plan on gettting rid of the old bugger lol. So he had his birthday dinner and mom was cooking it on the grill some really good smelling steaks and can you believe it she wouldn't let me have it OMG I am so mistreated, then when she was cooking it I was licking up the sweet smelling grease dripping from the barbecue grill , and she yelled at me
GAH. then ontop of everything else when mom and dad went to eat what the heck did they do, THEY PUT ME IN MY KENNEL WITH THE DOOR LOCKED OMG, I am like so tortured. then they at least gave me the scraps but I would have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy liked the steaks way way more but what ya gonna do when your mistreated like me. Oh ya a new person came over today i almost forgot about that it was my grandad, first time i ever meet him I was like sooo omg happy to meet him I was like jumping up all the way up to his face ( BTW that takes a little effort on my part) and giving him kisses he liked that but he didn't seem to like me jumping on him though why I just can't figure that out and oh ya I was peeing again while doing that, I mean it's not like I can help myself when I meet new people I am like so happy I just peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and did I get attention like I should have from all these people NO sigh, I mean if you saw me wouldn't you give me attention like undivided attention I know when I see myself in the mirror I just can't look away I am so REGALE OMG. so dad's birthday is coming to an end now they still aren't giving me the attention I deserve (what am i going to do :( ). I think I am gonna plot against them tonite when they sleep I just hop on the bed and stare at mom and dad plotting what i should do with them. They don't know so don't tell them puhlease, who knows if they start being nicer to me maybe I'll stop doing that hopefully they will stop MISTREATING ME.

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

do you still get so excited that you wee-wee? There are certain things to do to help with this.