Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gone again

Well Mom is gone again. I hate it when she leaves. Dad is great but he makes me play by myself. Mom plays with me all day and I get to go on the bed with her to snuggle. She has been gone a lot this summer. She is so mean. She does not even care about spending time with me. Sure she bought me this huge bone before she left. But come on, just one bone. Why not 5 or 6? I spent a few days by myself here at the house since Dad had to work 24 hour shifts. He came home and let me out but still, that is so mean. I have this backyard with no other dogs to play with. Sure I have my own little room that is cooled and heated. Sure it has enough water and food to last for a week. But no one to play with sucks. Rumor has it that they are looking for a girlfriend for me. If you know of a breeder please e-mail my mom at jennjmv@yahoo.com . Well bye for now. I will write again and put more pictures up when my Mom gets home. She helps me with that. She is such a geek. I think the computer is better treated them me.

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Poor Jake. You need to find doggie day care ..... it ROCKS!