Monday, July 16, 2007

Mom is back

Mom came back... WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! So she comes home and I of course pee because I am so excited. I jumped up so I could see her eye to eye and yeap... you guessed it, she actually was mean enough to push me down and say no. I was just trying to say hi and be at her level.

Then I heard someone at the back door. WOW did I bark. It ended up being my Aunt Jacqui. Well I of course greeted her in my usual way. Yeap, I peed. She did not seem to like that either. What is with these people? I roll over and pee and they say "NO" like I did something wrong. Well Mom quickly came by and took me outside. I jumped and jumped and she laughed so that is good.

She sat down and I hoped on her lap. Would you believe she actually pushed me off? She is so mean. She then let me run around some and I found a wood piece under the deck so I started chewing on it. Mom quickly chased me all over the yard to get that wood piece. That was so much fun. She eventually got it from me and threw it away. I am not sure why she did that. She then threw a ball but I was not interested in playing with her anymore. I wantd my wood. :(

Well the next day or two went well. Every time Aunt Jacqui pet me I peed. They kept cleaning it up and spraying some cleaner down. I thought they would like my sent around the house some. Ugh, what does it take to please these people! I slept on the Bed with Mom later, but of course once Dad came to bed he kicked me off. They are so mean. I had to go sleep with Aunt Jacqui. I snuggled all night with her. The next day I got to sleep in bed with Mom. She would not let me chew my squeak toy on the bed for some reason. I think because she is just mean. I ended up chewing my bone on her foot. Once she fell asleep I crawled up to her pillow. I love sleeping there but she never lets me. She is no mean.

Anyway, today is a good day so far. Mom washed the deck off and I barked at the water. I thought she was going to spray me so I hid between her legs while she was walking. She always makes me move from between her legs. I should be treated better then this. I should be spoiled and be allowed to do anything I want. I am a Vizsla. Don't they know!

No comments: